This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and ReallyWantThat the owner and provider of this Web Site. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Web Site and any Services or Systems therein.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Account”||means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Material and / or any communications System on the Web Site;|
|“Content”||means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;|
|“Cookie”||means a small text file placed on your computer by ReallyWantThat when you visit certain parts of this Web Site. Further details are contained in Clause 10 of this Policy;|
|“Data”||means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;|
|“ReallyWantThat”||means InterMesh Media trading as ReallyWantThat, 52 Cliffe High Street, Lewes;|
|“Service”||means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that ReallyWantThat makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;|
|“System”||means any online communications infrastructure that ReallyWantThat makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;|
|“User” / “Users”||means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by ReallyWantThat and acting in the course of their employment; and|
|“Web Site”||means the website that you are currently using (reallywantthat.com) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- Data Collected
Any of the following Data may be collected:
- date of birth;
- email address;
- demographic information such as country, location, preferences and interests;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- a list of URLS starting with a referring site, and your activity on this Web Site; and
- Cookie information (see clause 10 below).
- Our Use of Data
- Any personal Data you submit will be retained by ReallyWantThat for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Web Site. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer period of up to 12 months.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. Fore more details on security, see clause 9 below.
- Any or all of the Data mentioned in clause 2 may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Web Site. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- providing a personalised service;
- improvement of our products / services; and
- contacting you with service-related announcements. You can choose what emails you receive from us here.
- Third Party Web Sites and Services
ReallyWantThat may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Web Site.
- Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- ReallyWantThat may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
- In the event that any Data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you may not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
- Controlling Access to your Data
We have provided you with the option of restricting access to certain personal information. This can be found at http://www.reallywantthat.com/settings/.
- Your Right to Withhold Information
- You may access certain areas of the Web Site without providing any Data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the Web Site you may be required to submit Account information or other Data.
- Accessing your own Data
- You may access your Account at any time to view or amend the Data. You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data on payment of a small fee.
Data security is of great importance to ReallyWantThat and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected online.
- ReallyWantThat may set and access Cookies on your computer.
- A Cookie is a small file that resides on your computer’s hard drive and often contains an anonymous unique identifier and is accessible only by the web site that placed it there, not any other sites.
- You may delete Cookies, however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Web Site more quickly.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling Cookies may prevent you from using the full range of Services available on the Web Site.
- Changes to this Policy